Training in the art and practise of hosting flow games for yourself and other to find more clarity together around questions that matter to you now.
The purposes of the flow game host trainings are
• To create clarity, inspiration and a grounding in the art of hosting the Flow Game.
• To be invited into the community of Flow Host practitioners around the world.
• To be able to pass on the hosting for the Flow Game with quality and consciousness.
Principles & practises
• To become a host of the Flow Game, you are invited to ask from the heart.
• A new host accepts, and is willing, to respect and practice the principles of good hosting and be in cooperation with other flow hosts.
• A new host can hold the Flow Game field and is a student and practitioner of the Flow Game.
• A host practices generosity and wisdom to increase the evolution and accessibility of the Flow Game to be of service for all people across the world.
Venue for the training:
Tomo Studio - Monica’s and Toke’s home
Stengaardsvejsvej 5a, Sejs - 8600 Silkeborg, Denmark
Toke’s mobile: +45 2616 6919
Flow of the training:
7.11 - Thursday 18.00 - 21.00 - we will meet at our place for light meal and a check in
8.11 - Friday 9.00 -18.00
9.11 - Saturday 9.00 -18.00
- both days including lunch and snacks
- Dinners and evening reflection are on your own
10.11 - Sunday 9.00 -16.00
9.30 -13 - Community training flow games where you as flow hosts will hosting some invited guest as players.
- Including lunch and snacks
13.00 - 14.00 lunch
14.00 - 16.00 reflection on how the flow games unfolded and check out of our time together
You have quite a few options:
Train: You can come by train from Copenhagen over Skanderborg - take the Herning train and get off at Svejbæk - station just before Silkeborg.
We can pick you up there if you let us know when you arrive.
It is a 4 hour train ride.
Flight: You can fly into...Billund an international airport - 1 hour from Sejs,
Toke can pick you up or you can rent a car….
Bus: This could be a cheaper option with Flixbus. You will arrive at the bus station in Silkeborg
– I can pick you up there and take you to your accommodation…..
You'll find details https://www.flixbus.dk/